Search found 3 matches

by goficox
Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:44 pm
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: Should You Bulk by Calories or Macros?
Replies: 7
Views: 358

Should You Bulk by Calories or Macros?

If your goal is to build muscle, should you simply eat more calories, or do you need to carefully track your protein, carbs, and fats? Many people hit their calorie target every day but still struggle to gain quality muscle, while others obsess over macros and wonder if it's even necessary.
by goficox
Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:41 pm
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: What's the Biggest Mistake People Make When Tracking Macros?
Replies: 9
Views: 407

Re: What's the Biggest Mistake People Make When Tracking Macros?

Eating out often without estimating portions realistically.
by goficox
Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:03 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
Replies: 10
Views: 480

How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune??