Page 1 of 2

Electrolyte Powders During Training

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 5:44 pm
by Larry4K
Do you guys sip electrolytes while lifting? Do they really help with pumps and endurance, or is plain water enough?

Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 5:50 pm
by David Thompson
Heavy squat days? Electrolytes keep me from cramping mid-set. Night and day difference.

Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 6:04 pm
by BoltXc4
For me it’s only in summer. When I’m drenched, water alone just doesn’t cut it.

Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 6:24 pm
by Barry-65
Bigger pumps, better fullness. Sodium + potassium makes my muscles feel locked in the whole workout.

Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 6:28 pm
by Larry4K
Yeah, I’m a heavy sweater on leg days. Thinking electrolytes might speed up recovery too.

Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 7:06 pm
by Diesel$59
Sometimes I just use Gatorade Zero. Honestly, it’s half for taste, half for hydration.

Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 7:18 pm
by William Wilson
Electrolytes + carbs intra is my go-to on long sessions. Keeps energy steady, no crash.

Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 8:55 pm
by Brody778
If you’re lifting under an hour, water’s fine. But electrolytes give you an edge when volume stacks up.

Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 9:15 pm
by CoreyGm0
I used to walk out of long sessions with headaches. Adding electrolytes fixed that instantly.

Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2025 9:30 pm
by MarkB%223
I laughed at them for years; thought it was hype. Now I notice faster recovery between sets. Won’t train without them anymore.