Page 1 of 1

My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2025 10:22 am
by Jacob$$123
Been eating around 500–600 over maintenance not super clean but not junk either I’m up 7 lbs in 6 weeks Should I keep it going or tighten up the diet before I gain too much fat

Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2025 10:36 am
by Nicholas£$€
7 lbs in 6 weeks sounds solid man If you’re not getting too soft I’d keep it going a bit longer

Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2025 10:58 am
by Eric\<>
Nothing wrong with a little dirty bulk as long as you’re not blowing up your waistline Keep an eye on body fat

Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2025 11:05 am
by Jonathan!?[
If you still look good and feel strong keep eating You can always tighten things up later when you cut

Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2025 11:17 am
by Stephen€^0
I’d keep it going A little fat gain is normal during a bulk You can clean it up later when you cut

Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2025 11:32 am
by Larry0^0
500–600 over maintenance is a good spot Don’t stress being super clean Focus on protein and consistency

Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2025 12:02 pm
by Justin%₹#
Just track your waist and mirror progress If both start moving too fast then tighten things up a bit