Page 1 of 1
How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:12 am
by Benjamin#43#
Between work and gym I’m struggling to stay consistent I meal prep on Sundays but run out by Wednesday Any simple meal prep tricks or foods that hold up better through the week
Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:28 am
by Scott789)!
I usually cook twice a week Sunday and Wednesday night That way the food stays fresh and I never run out midweek
Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:48 am
by Brandon~€~
Overnight oats rice bowls and chicken with veggies hold up great for 4–5 days Just keep everything in airtight containers
Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 6:15 am
by Samuel#56%
I use a slow cooker for chicken or beef makes a big batch and stays good for a few days Saves a ton of time
Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 6:35 am
by Gregoryjjtt
I prep my carbs for the whole week rice potatoes but cook protein fresh every 2–3 days Keeps it from tasting old
Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 7:05 am
by Alexanderxxxl
Try freezing half your meals I do that sometimes when I know the week will be crazy Just reheat and go
Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 7:22 am
by Patrick§654
Tuna packets Greek yogurt and protein shakes are my go to when I don’t have time for full meals
Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 7:38 am
by Franknjj
If you’ve got access to a microwave at work bring your meals in separate containers Makes it easy to stay consistent without relying on takeout
Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 8:12 am
by Raymond zvc
I plan simple meals I actually enjoy eating That way I don’t skip them even when I’m busy