Page 1 of 1
How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:33 pm
by sigigya
How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:39 pm
by petor
I usually adjust my portions first rather than completely changing my meals
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:39 pm
by reyan treh
On more active days I find that adding some extra carbs helps keep my energy steady
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:49 pm
by tapiye
My meals stay mostly the same but I increase the portion size when I am more active
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:57 pm
by cehayi
I like keeping a few flexible meals in my plan so I can increase or decrease portions easily
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:01 pm
by mitim
Protein stays fairly consistent for me while carbs are the first thing I adjust
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:14 pm
by firat
I find meal timing becomes more important when my training schedule gets busier
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:15 pm
by raroxe
Hydration can also affect how energetic you feel so I would not blame food for everything
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:15 pm
by xidh
When my workload increases I usually prepare more meals in advance so I do not skip meals
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:22 pm
by deceron
physically demanding week usually means I need more food than a week where I barely exercise