Page 1 of 1

Meal Prep Hacks - Are You All-In or Just Wing It?

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2025 7:09 pm
by Randym76
Every week I see people dropping full trays of chicken, rice, and veggies like it’s a factory line. I’ve tried that grind, but halfway through the week the food boredom hits hard. How do you handle your meals? Full meal prep, partial prep, or do you just cook whatever you feel like that day?

Re: Meal Prep Hacks - Are You All-In or Just Wing It?

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2025 7:34 pm
by William Wilson
Meal prep only works for me if I switch sauces every day. Same food, different taste.

Re: Meal Prep Hacks - Are You All-In or Just Wing It?

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2025 9:16 pm
by Brik#Ass
I prep proteins only. Fresh carbs/veggies keep the meals from feeling repetitive.

Re: Meal Prep Hacks - Are You All-In or Just Wing It?

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2025 12:23 am
by Barry-65
Air fryer reheats everything way better than the microwave. Game changer.

Re: Meal Prep Hacks - Are You All-In or Just Wing It?

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2025 1:12 am
by KeelllyP85
During a cut, meal prep saves me from late-night snacking. Convenience wins.

Re: Meal Prep Hacks - Are You All-In or Just Wing It?

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2025 1:17 am
by NickLDX4
I never prep for the full week. 2–3 day batches stay way fresher.

Re: Meal Prep Hacks - Are You All-In or Just Wing It?

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2025 2:17 am
by John Martinez
Stir fries, chili, taco meat—those hold flavor all week without going stale.

Re: Meal Prep Hacks - Are You All-In or Just Wing It?

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2025 5:38 pm
by MarkB%223
Batch-cook ingredients and mix them differently each day. Takes away the boredom.

Re: Meal Prep Hacks - Are You All-In or Just Wing It?

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2025 6:13 pm
by Randym76
Appreciate all the tips sounds like I need to stop doing full-week preps and switch to shorter batches or mix-and-match meals so I don’t burn out by mid-week.