Page 1 of 1

Best Cheap Bodybuilding Meals Right Now

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 5:26 pm
by KeelllyP85
Groceries are insane lately what are you guys making that’s high protein but doesn’t demolish your wallet?

Re: Best Cheap Bodybuilding Meals Right Now

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 6:00 pm
by WScott06
Eggs and oats with peanut butter. Dead cheap, crazy filling, and you can mix it up with cinnamon or berries so you don’t get sick of it.

Re: Best Cheap Bodybuilding Meals Right Now

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 6:29 pm
by AndyShaw5
Canned tuna, rice, and whatever frozen veggies are on sale. I live on that when groceries go stupid expensive.

Re: Best Cheap Bodybuilding Meals Right Now

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 7:01 pm
by AndyShaw5
I buy big bags of chicken leg quarters way cheaper than breasts and still tons of protein once you trim them up.

Re: Best Cheap Bodybuilding Meals Right Now

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 7:18 pm
by GeorgePRY
Beans + ground turkey/turkey sausage + rice = cheap, high-protein, and you can bulk it up with spices so it tastes good every day.

Re: Best Cheap Bodybuilding Meals Right Now

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 7:48 pm
by KeelllyP85
Love these ideas. I kinda panic when I see prices, so hearing what you guys are actually eating helps. Tuna and rice might be my first go-to.

Re: Best Cheap Bodybuilding Meals Right Now

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 7:59 pm
by Barry-65
Don’t sleep on cottage cheese and Greek yogurt. Add some fruit or honey and it’s a cheap dessert that keeps the protein high.

Re: Best Cheap Bodybuilding Meals Right Now

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 8:42 pm
by Larry4K
Frozen salmon portions go on sale sometimes for way less than fresh. Good fats and protein without the sticker shock if you time it right.

Re: Best Cheap Bodybuilding Meals Right Now

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 9:01 pm
by Kerry2Pn
I bulk-make lentil/bean chili with lean beef or turkey. Portion out for the week super cheap and keeps well.

Re: Best Cheap Bodybuilding Meals Right Now

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 9:36 pm
by KeelllyP85
Thanks for all the real-world meal ideas. I’m gonna start with tuna + rice and chicken leg quarters, then rotate in the chili so meals don’t get boring. Appreciate the help! 💪