Page 1 of 1

Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2026 1:05 am
by Diesel$59
Do anti-inflammatory supplements like turmeric or curcumin help with recovery from hard training? Anyone notice less joint pain?

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2026 1:19 am
by WScott06
1.Yeah bro, curcumin actually helped my knees a bit. Less beat up after heavy leg days.

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2026 2:30 am
by GeorgePRY
I didn’t notice much with regular turmeric, but a good curcumin supplement made a difference. Recovery felt smoother and joints weren’t as stiff the next day.

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2026 3:14 am
by Barry-65
Not a miracle, but it definitely helps with inflammation. I feel less achy overall when I’m training hard.

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2026 3:26 am
by John Martinez
Helped my elbows on push days. That nagging tendon pain went down a bit, which was huge for me.

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2026 9:38 am
by Dannyll0
I’ve been stacking curcumin with fish oil for a few months. Nothing crazy, but my joints feel better and I recover a bit easier between sessions.