Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Just bought an air fryer. What bodybuilding-friendly meals work best in it?
Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Bro air fryer is clutch. I do chicken thighs with just salt, pepper, garlic powder. Comes out crispy outside, juicy inside. Way better than dry pan chicken.
Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Turkey burgers work great in it. I just grab lean ground turkey, make patties, throw them in. No oil needed. Easy protein meal.
Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
I use mine mostly for potatoes lol. Dice them up, little seasoning, air fry. Cheap carbs and actually taste good.
Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
If you're cutting, try chicken breast but don’t overcook it. That’s the mistake most people make. I do like 370°F for ~10 mins depending on thickness.
Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Shrimp is super underrated. Takes like 6–8 minutes max. High protein, low effort. Good for quick meals when you’re lazy.
Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Honestly the best thing for me has been consistency. Air fryer just makes it easier to actually stick to meals instead of ordering junk.
Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Try making egg white bites in silicone molds if your air fryer fits them. Sounds weird but works and it’s solid for breakfast prep.
