Page 1 of 1

2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 7:50 pm
by Randym76
Been back in the gym for about 2 weeks now, training consistent, eating better, all that. Strength is slowly coming back but visually I still look exactly the same which is kinda frustrating.

I know it takes time, but how do you guys stay locked in early on when you’re not really seeing changes yet? Just trust the process or is there something you focus on to stay motivated?

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 8:23 pm
by William Wilson
2 weeks is way too early bro. You’re basically just getting back into rhythm. Give it a solid month at least.

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 8:31 pm
by Riff!77
If strength is coming back, that’s a good sign. Visual changes lag behind a lot.

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 9:05 pm
by CoreyGm0
I usually don’t even check the mirror for the first few weeks. Just focus on hitting workouts and meals.

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 10:07 pm
by WScott06
Been there. First few weeks feel like nothing’s happening, then suddenly you start looking fuller.

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 10:33 pm
by Randym76
Yeah that makes sense. Strength is definitely improving a bit, just hard not to expect something visually already lol.

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 11:04 pm
by JosephW
That’s normal. Most of the early changes are internal. Better glycogen, better performance, not really visible yet.

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 11:11 pm
by StoneMC23
Start taking weekly pics. Trust me, you’ll notice a difference after a few weeks when you compare.

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 11:34 pm
by David Thompson
Consistency beats everything. Stay on it for a couple months and you won’t even be thinking about this anymore.