Page 1 of 2
Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 7:48 pm
by JosephW
Every influencer pushes 10 different powders. For someone just starting, what’s actually worth the money protein, creatine, maybe fish oil?
Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 8:30 pm
by Larry4K
Nah bro, 90% of that stack is just empty wallet gains. Protein + creatine and you’re already ahead of most people.
Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 8:46 pm
by MarkB%223
Creatine is the only one I’d say is non-negotiable. Cheap, proven, no-brainer.
Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 8:56 pm
by John Martinez
Whey is just convenience. If you can hit your protein from food, you don’t even need it.
Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 9:22 pm
by StoneMC23
Fish oil is solid if your diet is trash in fats. Otherwise, it’s kind of optional.
Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 9:27 pm
by JosephW
That’s what I was thinking… feels like influencers just stack everything for content. Didn’t want to waste money chasing hype.
Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 9:39 pm
by NEllish68
Exactly. They’re selling the idea of optimization when most beginners just need consistency.
Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:33 pm
by William Wilson
I fell into that trap early had like 8 tubs on my shelf and still looked the same

once I simplified, progress actually started.
Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 11:18 pm
by WScott06
If you wanna add one more, maybe magnesium for sleep/recovery. That actually made a noticeable difference for me.
Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2026 12:25 am
by JosephW
Appreciate it boys. Gonna keep it simple protein, creatine, fix diet and actually train hard. Rest can wait.