Page 1 of 2

Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Posted: Wed May 06, 2026 2:23 pm
by Dannyll0
Been dialing things in lately and I’m curious how you guys handle veggies when tracking macros. Stuff like spinach, broccoli, peppers, lettuce, etc.
Are you actually counting every gram of carbs from them or just focusing on the bigger carb sources? Feels like overthinking sometimes, especially when calories get lower during a cut. Wondering what most people in here do.

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Posted: Wed May 06, 2026 2:37 pm
by NickLDX4
I don’t count green veggies unless I’m insanely deep into a cut. If broccoli is ruining my macros then I got bigger problems 😂

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Posted: Wed May 06, 2026 3:33 pm
by KeelllyP85
The amount of dudes stressing over spinach carbs while drinking 400 calories on the weekend is crazy work.

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Posted: Wed May 06, 2026 4:59 pm
by GeorgePRY
I track them loosely just for accuracy, but I’m definitely not weighing lettuce or cucumbers. That’s prison prep behavior lol.

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Posted: Wed May 06, 2026 5:37 pm
by Dannyll0
Yeah that’s kinda what I’ve been thinking lately. Feels like I was putting way too much focus on tiny stuff instead of the bigger calorie sources that actually matter.

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Posted: Wed May 06, 2026 5:41 pm
by CoreyGm0
Honestly veggies are the only thing keeping me full right now. No shot I’m cutting them down over a few carbs.

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Posted: Thu May 07, 2026 7:39 am
by Barry-65
Depends on the veggie tbh. Spinach and asparagus? Basically free. Corn and peas? Different story.

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Posted: Thu May 07, 2026 10:19 am
by John Martinez
Biggest mistake on a cut is overcomplicating everything. Hit protein, control calories, train hard. The rest is details.

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Posted: Thu May 07, 2026 10:59 am
by JosephW
I’ve seen dudes track onions but completely ignore cooking oils and late night snacks. Priorities all backwards lol

High Rated Bogota Airport Transfer Site

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 2:30 pm
by FrankJScott
To the lady asking about transport for airport, dc airport transportation, car service companies near me, airport car taxi, airport executive travel, airport shuttles near me, luxury airport taxi, travel from airport to hotel, airport transfer taxi near me, transportation to the airport near me, I highly suggest this get more information for bogota airport transfer forum or best car service in la, door to door airport transfers, a to b transport services, airport luxury car service, airport pickup service near me, taxi service airport near me, luxury car service la, taxi airport service near me, luxury transfers, seattle airport car service reviews, which is worth considering with this top bogota airport transfer details bearing in mind airport minicabs, sunset transfers, luxury taxi service, airport transportation santa barbara, always ride on time, bogota airport shuttle, shuttles to sun city, car service with car seats near me, airplane transfer, airport taxi nearby, alongside all this awesome bogota airport transfer info which is also great. Also, have a look at this inquiry for bogota airport transfer link as well as tourist transfer, transfer and tours, sun city airport transfers, taxi with luggage, suv transfer, driver from airport, trip transfers, greet and meet service, suv car service near me, skyline airport taxi, alongside all this helpful resources for bogota airport transfer advice not to mention ground transportation near me, executive cars taxi service, van service to airport, airport luxury, cheapest way to get home from airport, and from this source about for good measure. Check more @ Info[/url] 4564558