How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
Some say train 6 days a week, others say 3 is enough. I’m confused what’s the sweet spot for recovery when you’re new?
Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
Beginners really don’t need 6 days a week honestly. Most people burn out trying to copy influencer routines.
Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
3–4 solid sessions is enough when you’re new. Focus more on learning form and recovering properly.
Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
Yeah social media makes it seem like if you’re not in the gym every day you’re lazy.
Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
The funny part is beginners usually grow from almost anything as long as they stay consistent and eat enough.
Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
A lot of new lifters confuse being sore with having a good workout. Recovery matters way more than people think.
Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
3 full body days a week is honestly underrated for beginners.
Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
When I first started I trained 5–6 days just because I was motivated, but eventually the fatigue caught up hard.
Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
Seems like most people agree consistency beats trying to destroy yourself every day. Probably gonna stick around 4 days for now.
