Page 1 of 1
What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2026 6:13 pm
by xidh
Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2026 6:15 pm
by sigigya
I used to think carbs were the enemy. Once I started eating rice and potatoes again, I actually had more energy and my workouts improved.
Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2026 6:20 pm
by petor
For years I avoided eating after 7 PM because I thought it automatically caused weight gain. Turns out total calories matter a lot more than the clock.
Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2026 6:23 pm
by reyan treh
I believed fat made you fat, so I bought every "low-fat" product I could find. Most of them were packed with sugar.
Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2026 6:24 pm
by tapiye
I thought I needed protein shakes after every workout. They're convenient, but regular food works just as well for me most of the time.
Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2026 7:03 pm
by cehayi
I thought skipping meals would help me lose weight faster. It usually just made me overeat later in the day.
Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2026 7:15 pm
by mitim
I used to think more protein was always better. Once I was eating enough, adding extra didn't really change much.
Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2026 9:00 am
by firat
I believed you had to completely cut out desserts to be healthy.
Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2026 9:03 am
by ninaco
I believed eating healthy meant buying everything organic.
Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2026 9:04 am
by filit
I thought almond milk was healthier than regular milk for everyone.