Page 1 of 1
Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 11:49 am
by dinaha
Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 11:51 am
by sigigya
Calories got me results but tracking protein made the biggest difference.
Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 11:56 am
by petor
I only count calories. Macros feel like too much work for me.
Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:16 pm
by reyan treh
If your goal is just weight loss then calories are enough.
Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:18 pm
by tapiye
I started tracking macros after I hit a plateau and it actually helped.
Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:47 pm
by cehayi
Once you get serious about building muscle macros become important.
Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:49 pm
by mitim
Macros helped me keep my energy up during workouts.
Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 11:46 am
by xidh
I only check calories and protein. That's simple enough for me.
Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 12:11 pm
by mejihe
Hitting my protein goal is way more important than perfect carbs or fats.