Page 1 of 1

What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 12:31 pm
by mejihe
Image

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 1:17 pm
by dinaha
High protein and a calorie deficit. Nothing fancy but it finally worked for me.

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 5:15 pm
by rifem nirah
I stopped following strict diets and just ate home-cooked meals with better portions.

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 5:17 pm
by deceron
Cutting out sugary drinks made a much bigger difference than I expected. ;)

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 5:18 pm
by filit
I just focused on getting enough protein every day. Everything else fell into place.

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 5:19 pm
by ninaco
Honestly calorie tracking taught me the most. I don't even track every day anymore.

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 5:24 pm
by sigigya
A balanced diet with protein, carbs, and healthy fats worked way better than keto for me.

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 5:26 pm
by petor
Increasing my protein and fiber kept me full, so I naturally ate less.

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 5:44 pm
by reyan treh
I still eat my favorite foods, just not every single day. That balance helped me stay consistent.

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 7:11 pm
by ninaco
Creatine plus consistent workouts gave me the best results over time.