Page 1 of 1

What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 6:09 pm
by reyan treh
Image

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 6:11 pm
by xidh
Creatine for sure. It's the only one where I actually noticed a difference in strength.

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 6:13 pm
by mejihe
Whey protein helped me the most because I never hit my protein goal with food alone.

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 6:14 pm
by dinaha
Honestly, food made the biggest difference. Supplements just filled the gaps. ;)

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 6:17 pm
by filit
I've tried a bunch of supplements but creatine is the only one I'd buy again.

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 6:47 pm
by javona
If you're expecting a supplement to build muscle without training hard, nothing will work.

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 7:29 pm
by ninaco
Mass gainer worked for me because I struggled to eat enough calories. :D

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2026 5:10 am
by cehayi
I didn't see much from BCAAs at all. Protein was way more useful.

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2026 5:56 pm
by sigigya
Lemmi Start First... :lol: