Page 1 of 2

How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:03 pm
by goficox
How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune??

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:04 pm
by sigigya
I eat eggs every morning then chicken for lunch and yogurt before bed. It keeps the cost pretty low.

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:32 pm
by petor
Buying chicken in bulk made the biggest difference for me. I spend less now than when I was buying takeout

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:32 pm
by reyan treh
I honestly live on eggs rice and chicken most days. It gets boring sometimes but it works

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:34 pm
by reyan treh
Meal prepping on Sunday saves me both money and time during the week.

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:35 pm
by tapiye
Cottage cheese is probably the cheapest high protein food I buy every week :?

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:35 pm
by cehayi
I look for whatever meat is on sale instead of buying the same thing every time

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:36 pm
by mitim
Eggs are still one of the best budget foods. I don't think anything beats them for the price.

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:37 pm
by rifem nirah
I wouldn't say everyone needs it daily. It depends on your diet and lifestyle

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:38 pm
by ninaco
I only use it during hard training blocks when recovery is more important