Page 1 of 1

What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 4:20 pm
by rifem nirah
What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?
Let's get a review now!

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 5:32 pm
by mitim
I would avoid any supplement that promises dramatic results without much effort. If the marketing sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 5:33 pm
by cehayi
Most people do not need a huge stack of supplements. I would rather spend money on quality food and only add supplements that actually fill a gap.

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 5:39 pm
by tapiye
BCAA supplements are probably one of the first things I would cut if protein intake is already high. I never noticed a meaningful difference from them.

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 5:44 pm
by reyan treh
Fat burners are another category I would be careful with. A lot of them are expensive caffeine blends with impressive marketing around them.

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 7:32 am
by jiyap
Detox supplements are something I would personally skip. Your body already has systems for processing and removing waste.

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 7:59 am
by raroxe
I think people waste a lot of money on supplements before they have their diet and training consistent. Getting those basics right matters much more.

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 8:13 am
by xidh
Glutamine is one I would not prioritize for general muscle building. There are better places to put your supplement budget.