Page 1 of 2

How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:54 pm
by tapiye
Image

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:55 pm
by cehayi
I think the first step is figuring out what you actually need instead of buying something just because everyone at the gym uses it

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:56 pm
by mitim
Having a clear goal makes it much easier to decide what is worth buying and what is probably unnecessary

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:57 pm
by rifem nirah
I stopped buying supplements based on social media recommendations because most of them made more sense in the marketing than in real life

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:31 pm
by deceron
I look at the ingredients and the actual amount provided rather than getting attracted by a fancy label

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:31 pm
by kagid
If my diet already covers something well I usually do not see much reason to supplement it

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:32 pm
by titem
I think people should sort out their food sleep and training before spending a lot on supplements

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:34 pm
by jiyap
Checking whether a supplement has good evidence behind it saves me from wasting money on random products

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:35 pm
by raroxe
I try to buy only one new supplement at a time so I can actually judge whether it is useful

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:35 pm
by xidh
Comparing the cost per serving helps because some products look cheap until you realize how few servings they contain