Search found 18 matches

by JohnHr5
Thu Apr 23, 2026 1:50 am
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Replies: 12
Views: 492

Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good

Steak bites. Cut into chunks, season heavy, air fry quick. Not restaurant level but for meal prep it hits.
by JohnHr5
Sat Apr 18, 2026 12:20 am
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Replies: 6
Views: 316

Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?

Best setup I’ve seen for beginners is full body 3x or upper/lower 4x. Simple compounds, progressive overload, done. Don’t overcomplicate it early on.
by JohnHr5
Fri Apr 10, 2026 7:29 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Nootropics for Gym Focus Worth It or Just Hype?
Replies: 7
Views: 390

Re: Nootropics for Gym Focus Worth It or Just Hype?

Lowkey caffeine still undefeated. All these nootropics and I’m over here with coffee and good music getting the best workouts of my life.
by JohnHr5
Thu Apr 02, 2026 8:50 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength
Replies: 9
Views: 371

Re: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength

I add more steps/cardio instead of slashing food too much. Easier to keep strength that way.
by JohnHr5
Fri Mar 13, 2026 9:10 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: How to Eat on a Beginner Budget
Replies: 8
Views: 197

Re: How to Eat on a Beginner Budget

Good ideas guys. I didn’t think about chicken thighs or beans, that could definitely help keep the cost down.
by JohnHr5
Fri Mar 13, 2026 5:23 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: How to Eat on a Beginner Budget
Replies: 8
Views: 197

How to Eat on a Beginner Budget

Trying to bulk without going broke. Right now it’s eggs, rice, tuna and chicken. Any cheap meal ideas you swear by?
by JohnHr5
Fri Feb 27, 2026 1:47 pm
Forum: Steroid Sponsor Board
Topic: STRONGER NETWORKS, BIGGER MARGINS 📦 — WHOLESALE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Replies: 2
Views: 77

Re: STRONGER NETWORKS, BIGGER MARGINS 📦 — WHOLESALE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY

I appreciate how well they package their stuff. Nothing damaged, everything sealed. Delivery time was better than some big-name sites I’ve used before.
by JohnHr5
Tue Jan 13, 2026 8:22 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Does Creatine Really Cause Water Retention or Just Online Myths?
Replies: 9
Views: 330

Re: Does Creatine Really Cause Water Retention or Just Online Myths?

Only time I looked watery was during loading phase years ago. Now I just run 5g daily and stay lean year-round.
by JohnHr5
Thu Jan 01, 2026 10:43 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Low-Effort Meal Prep How Are You Hitting Macros Without Living in the Kitchen?
Replies: 15
Views: 615

Re: Low-Effort Meal Prep How Are You Hitting Macros Without Living in the Kitchen?

Grocery store meal kits or pre-cooked meats get a bad rep, but they’re still better than takeout. I’d rather pay a little more than fall off completely.
by JohnHr5
Tue Dec 09, 2025 12:26 am
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: New Lifters Still Tracking Their Workouts, or Is It Old-School Now?
Replies: 8
Views: 195

Re: New Lifters Still Tracking Their Workouts, or Is It Old-School Now?

Good to know I’m not the only one. Felt kinda nerdy at first writing everything down, but it legit keeps me focused. Didn’t realize how inconsistent I was until I started tracking.