High-Protein Meal Prep That Isn’t Chicken and Rice
High-Protein Meal Prep That Isn’t Chicken and Rice
I swear I’m hitting my limit on chicken breast. What other lean proteins are you guys prepping that still keep macros clean?
Re: High-Protein Meal Prep That Isn’t Chicken and Rice
Turkey meatballs have been my lifesaver. Easy to batch cook, lean, and you can season them a hundred different ways so they never get boring.
Re: High-Protein Meal Prep That Isn’t Chicken and Rice
Turkey meatballs actually sound solid. I always forget turkey exists unless it’s Thanksgiving lol. How do you season yours?
Re: High-Protein Meal Prep That Isn’t Chicken and Rice
Ground bison. Bit pricier but super lean, crazy flavorful, and reheats way better than chicken breast without turning into chalk.
-
David Thompson
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:05 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: High-Protein Meal Prep That Isn’t Chicken and Rice
Salmon is my go-to. Higher fat, yeah, but it keeps you full and the omega-3s help with recovery. Air fryer + lemon pepper = done.
Re: High-Protein Meal Prep That Isn’t Chicken and Rice
I’m kind of tempted by bison. Everyone keeps hyping it. Does it hold up in the fridge for 3–4 days?
Re: High-Protein Meal Prep That Isn’t Chicken and Rice
Egg-white frittatas. Toss in spinach, peppers, onions, whatever. Cuts into squares and you’ve got breakfast all week with a ton of protein.
Re: High-Protein Meal Prep That Isn’t Chicken and Rice
Greek yogurt bowls. Not a “meal prep” in the traditional sense, but I prep the toppings (berries, granola, honey) and just mix when hungry. 40g protein easy.
