Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
Trying to hit 180g protein daily but I feel like I’m constantly stuffed. Any tricks or go-to meals that don’t make you feel like a balloon?
Re: Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
Liquid calories helped me a ton. Protein shakes with water instead of milk keep things way lighter.
Re: Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
Leaner protein sources make a big difference. Chicken breast, egg whites, tuna way less bloat than fatty cuts.
Re: Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
Spacing meals out helped me more than forcing big ones. Smaller hits every 2–3 hours feels way easier.
-
KeelllyP85
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:38 pm
Re: Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
Digestive enzymes were a game changer for me. Not magic, but definitely less “food coma” feeling.
Re: Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
I swapped some meat for Greek yogurt and cottage cheese. Weirdly sits better for me than chewing nonstop chicken.
Re: Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
Too much fiber can sneak up on you. When I backed off veggies a bit, bloating dropped fast.
Re: Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
Cooking style matters too. Grilled or air-fried digests way easier than greasy meals.
Re: Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
These are solid tips. I think liquid protein + smaller meals might be the move forcing huge plates is probably my biggest mistake right now.
