Seeing a lot of new guys jump straight into 5–6 day bro splits, while others swear by simple full body 3x a week. When you first started, what actually gave you better strength and size gains?
Trying to figure out what’s реально worth it in the early stage instead of just copying what advanced lifters are doing.
Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Full body all day for beginners. You hit everything more often and actually learn the lifts faster. Bro splits are overrated early on.
Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
I started with a bro split and honestly made progress, but looking back it was slow. Switched to upper/lower and gains came way quicker.
Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Frequency is king when you’re new. Your body recovers fast, so hitting muscles 2–3x a week just makes more sense than once a week.
Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Yeah that’s what I was thinking too. I feel like I’m not progressing fast enough on a split. Might switch to full body or upper/lower and see how it goes for a few weeks.
-
William Wilson
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:08 pm
Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Bro splits are fun though, not gonna lie. You feel like a bodybuilder lol. But yeah, not the most efficient when you’re just starting out.
Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Best setup I’ve seen for beginners is full body 3x or upper/lower 4x. Simple compounds, progressive overload, done. Don’t overcomplicate it early on.
