2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Share and explore beginner-friendly routines, diet tips, and healthy habits to build a strong foundation.
Confused about how to begin working out or eating right?

Image
Post Reply
Randym76
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2025 7:13 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Post by Randym76 »

Been back in the gym for about 2 weeks now, training consistent, eating better, all that. Strength is slowly coming back but visually I still look exactly the same which is kinda frustrating.

I know it takes time, but how do you guys stay locked in early on when you’re not really seeing changes yet? Just trust the process or is there something you focus on to stay motivated?
William Wilson
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:08 pm

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Post by William Wilson »

2 weeks is way too early bro. You’re basically just getting back into rhythm. Give it a solid month at least.
Riff!77
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:38 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Post by Riff!77 »

If strength is coming back, that’s a good sign. Visual changes lag behind a lot.
CoreyGm0
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:58 pm
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Post by CoreyGm0 »

I usually don’t even check the mirror for the first few weeks. Just focus on hitting workouts and meals.
WScott06
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Post by WScott06 »

Been there. First few weeks feel like nothing’s happening, then suddenly you start looking fuller.
Randym76
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2025 7:13 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Post by Randym76 »

Yeah that makes sense. Strength is definitely improving a bit, just hard not to expect something visually already lol.
JosephW
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 11:26 am

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Post by JosephW »

That’s normal. Most of the early changes are internal. Better glycogen, better performance, not really visible yet.
StoneMC23
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:36 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Post by StoneMC23 »

Start taking weekly pics. Trust me, you’ll notice a difference after a few weeks when you compare.
David Thompson
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:05 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Post by David Thompson »

Consistency beats everything. Stay on it for a couple months and you won’t even be thinking about this anymore.
Post Reply