Electrolyte Powders During Training
Electrolyte Powders During Training
Do you guys sip electrolytes while lifting? Do they really help with pumps and endurance, or is plain water enough?
-
David Thompson
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:05 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training
Heavy squat days? Electrolytes keep me from cramping mid-set. Night and day difference.
Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training
For me it’s only in summer. When I’m drenched, water alone just doesn’t cut it.
Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training
Bigger pumps, better fullness. Sodium + potassium makes my muscles feel locked in the whole workout.
Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training
Yeah, I’m a heavy sweater on leg days. Thinking electrolytes might speed up recovery too.
-
William Wilson
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:08 pm
Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training
Electrolytes + carbs intra is my go-to on long sessions. Keeps energy steady, no crash.
Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training
If you’re lifting under an hour, water’s fine. But electrolytes give you an edge when volume stacks up.
Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training
I used to walk out of long sessions with headaches. Adding electrolytes fixed that instantly.
Re: Electrolyte Powders During Training
I laughed at them for years; thought it was hype. Now I notice faster recovery between sets. Won’t train without them anymore.
