Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Whether you're unsure about form, routine, or supplements—this is the place for answers without judgment.
Got questions about fitness, training, or nutrition? Ask here!

Image
JosephW
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 11:26 am

Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Post by JosephW »

Every influencer pushes 10 different powders. For someone just starting, what’s actually worth the money protein, creatine, maybe fish oil?
Larry4K
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:55 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Post by Larry4K »

Nah bro, 90% of that stack is just empty wallet gains. Protein + creatine and you’re already ahead of most people.
MarkB%223
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:59 pm

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Post by MarkB%223 »

Creatine is the only one I’d say is non-negotiable. Cheap, proven, no-brainer.
John Martinez
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:12 pm

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Post by John Martinez »

Whey is just convenience. If you can hit your protein from food, you don’t even need it.
StoneMC23
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:36 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Post by StoneMC23 »

Fish oil is solid if your diet is trash in fats. Otherwise, it’s kind of optional.
JosephW
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 11:26 am

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Post by JosephW »

That’s what I was thinking… feels like influencers just stack everything for content. Didn’t want to waste money chasing hype.
NEllish68
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:48 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Post by NEllish68 »

Exactly. They’re selling the idea of optimization when most beginners just need consistency.
William Wilson
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:08 pm

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Post by William Wilson »

I fell into that trap early had like 8 tubs on my shelf and still looked the same 😂 once I simplified, progress actually started.
WScott06
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Post by WScott06 »

If you wanna add one more, maybe magnesium for sleep/recovery. That actually made a noticeable difference for me.
JosephW
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 11:26 am

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Post by JosephW »

Appreciate it boys. Gonna keep it simple protein, creatine, fix diet and actually train hard. Rest can wait.
Post Reply