What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

🍽️ Share and discover meal plans for bulking, cutting, and performance.

Image
Post Reply
xidh
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:40 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

Post by xidh »

Image
sigigya
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:47 pm

Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

Post by sigigya »

I used to think carbs were the enemy. Once I started eating rice and potatoes again, I actually had more energy and my workouts improved.
petor
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:59 pm

Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

Post by petor »

For years I avoided eating after 7 PM because I thought it automatically caused weight gain. Turns out total calories matter a lot more than the clock.
reyan treh
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

Post by reyan treh »

I believed fat made you fat, so I bought every "low-fat" product I could find. Most of them were packed with sugar.
tapiye
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

Post by tapiye »

I thought I needed protein shakes after every workout. They're convenient, but regular food works just as well for me most of the time.
cehayi
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:11 am

Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

Post by cehayi »

I thought skipping meals would help me lose weight faster. It usually just made me overeat later in the day.
mitim
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:13 am

Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

Post by mitim »

I used to think more protein was always better. Once I was eating enough, adding extra didn't really change much.
firat
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:20 am

Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

Post by firat »

I believed you had to completely cut out desserts to be healthy.
ninaco
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:01 am

Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

Post by ninaco »

I believed eating healthy meant buying everything organic.
filit
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:11 am

Re: What's the Biggest Nutrition Myth You Used to Believe?

Post by filit »

I thought almond milk was healthier than regular milk for everyone.
Post Reply