Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?

Tools, tips, and experiences on tracking calories and macros.
Post Reply
dinaha
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:46 pm

Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?

Post by dinaha »

Image
sigigya
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:47 pm

Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?

Post by sigigya »

Calories got me results but tracking protein made the biggest difference.
petor
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:59 pm

Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?

Post by petor »

I only count calories. Macros feel like too much work for me.
reyan treh
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?

Post by reyan treh »

If your goal is just weight loss then calories are enough.
tapiye
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?

Post by tapiye »

I started tracking macros after I hit a plateau and it actually helped.
cehayi
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:11 am

Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?

Post by cehayi »

Once you get serious about building muscle macros become important.
mitim
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:13 am

Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?

Post by mitim »

Macros helped me keep my energy up during workouts.
xidh
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:40 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?

Post by xidh »

I only check calories and protein. That's simple enough for me.
mejihe
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:24 pm

Re: Is counting calories enough or should I track macros too?

Post by mejihe »

Hitting my protein goal is way more important than perfect carbs or fats.
Post Reply