What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

đź’Š Talk about pre-workouts, protein powders, creatine, and more.

Image
Post Reply
rifem nirah
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am

What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Post by rifem nirah »

What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?
Let's get a review now!
mitim
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:13 am

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Post by mitim »

I would avoid any supplement that promises dramatic results without much effort. If the marketing sounds too good to be true it usually is.
cehayi
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:11 am

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Post by cehayi »

Most people do not need a huge stack of supplements. I would rather spend money on quality food and only add supplements that actually fill a gap.
tapiye
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Post by tapiye »

BCAA supplements are probably one of the first things I would cut if protein intake is already high. I never noticed a meaningful difference from them.
reyan treh
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Post by reyan treh »

Fat burners are another category I would be careful with. A lot of them are expensive caffeine blends with impressive marketing around them.
jiyap
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Post by jiyap »

Detox supplements are something I would personally skip. Your body already has systems for processing and removing waste.
raroxe
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:41 pm

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Post by raroxe »

I think people waste a lot of money on supplements before they have their diet and training consistent. Getting those basics right matters much more.
xidh
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:40 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What Supplements Should You Avoid Wasting Money On?

Post by xidh »

Glutamine is one I would not prioritize for general muscle building. There are better places to put your supplement budget.
Post Reply