Staying on Diet While Traveling
Staying on Diet While Traveling
Every time I hit the road my diet falls apart. Gas station snacks and random takeout wreck my macros. How do you plan meals or make better choices when traveling?
Re: Staying on Diet While Traveling
Bro, same. I swear the second I’m outta my kitchen I forget how to eat clean
. I started bringing a small cooler with shakes, rice cakes and Greek yogurt. Helps a ton.
-
John Martinez
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:12 pm
Re: Staying on Diet While Traveling
Gas stations actually aren’t as bad now. Grab jerky, hard-boiled eggs, or Fairlife shakes. Not gourmet, but beats chips and candy.
Re: Staying on Diet While Traveling
I always hit grocery stores instead of drive-thrus. Grab cooked chicken, microwavable rice, fruit. 10 mins and you’ve got meals for the day.
Re: Staying on Diet While Traveling
That grocery store idea’s solid. I usually end up panicking and grabbing fast food cause I’m starving
. Gonna plan that next time.
Re: Staying on Diet While Traveling
I keep single-serve whey packets and a shaker in my bag. Anytime I’m tempted to hit McD’s, I just slam a shake and wait 20 minutes. Cravings gone.
Re: Staying on Diet While Traveling
Portable blender is clutch, bro. I do oats + protein + peanut butter at hotels. It’s like road trip meal prep without the mess.
Re: Staying on Diet While Traveling
If I’m traveling for work, I call ahead and ask if the hotel has a fridge or microwave. If not, I bring shelf-stable stuff tuna packs, nuts, protein bars. Simple but it works.
Re: Staying on Diet While Traveling
Chipotle or CAVA is a safe bet when you gotta eat out. Double protein, skip sauces, get rice + veggies. You can stay on track easy.
Re: Staying on Diet While Traveling
Yeah Chipotle’s been my go-to too. Might just stick with that and prep the rest. Blender idea sounds dope too.
