How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
I usually adjust my portions first rather than completely changing my meals
-
reyan treh
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
On more active days I find that adding some extra carbs helps keep my energy steady
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
My meals stay mostly the same but I increase the portion size when I am more active
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
I like keeping a few flexible meals in my plan so I can increase or decrease portions easily
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Protein stays fairly consistent for me while carbs are the first thing I adjust
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
I find meal timing becomes more important when my training schedule gets busier
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Hydration can also affect how energetic you feel so I would not blame food for everything
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
When my workload increases I usually prepare more meals in advance so I do not skip meals
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
physically demanding week usually means I need more food than a week where I barely exercise
