My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts
-
Jacob$$123
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:39 am
My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts
Been eating around 500–600 over maintenance not super clean but not junk either I’m up 7 lbs in 6 weeks Should I keep it going or tighten up the diet before I gain too much fat
-
Nicholas£$€
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:41 am
Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts
7 lbs in 6 weeks sounds solid man If you’re not getting too soft I’d keep it going a bit longer
Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts
Nothing wrong with a little dirty bulk as long as you’re not blowing up your waistline Keep an eye on body fat
-
Jonathan!?[
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:55 am
Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts
If you still look good and feel strong keep eating You can always tighten things up later when you cut
-
Stephen€^0
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 10:27 am
Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts
I’d keep it going A little fat gain is normal during a bulk You can clean it up later when you cut
Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts
500–600 over maintenance is a good spot Don’t stress being super clean Focus on protein and consistency
Re: My bulk isn’t clean but it’s working thoughts
Just track your waist and mirror progress If both start moving too fast then tighten things up a bit
