I’ve been lifting for about 2 years now, eating clean, training hard, and I’ve built a decent frame. But progress has slowed down big time. Everyone at my gym keeps mentioning “low-dose test only” cycles like it’s no big deal.
How do you even know when you’re truly ready for that step?
First Cycle or Just Stick Natty Longer?
Re: First Cycle or Just Stick Natty Longer?
Two years isn’t long enough to max out natural potential. Try changing your program or upping calories before jumping into gear.
-
John Martinez
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:12 pm
Re: First Cycle or Just Stick Natty Longer?
People throw around “low dose” like it’s harmless. Even a small test cycle shuts you down completely. If your training, diet, and sleep aren’t already on point, it’ll just mask weaknesses instead of fixing them.
Re: First Cycle or Just Stick Natty Longer?
Makes sense. I just hate spinning my wheels lately. Maybe I need to tweak my split or recovery instead of chasing a shortcut.
Re: First Cycle or Just Stick Natty Longer?
I didn’t touch anything till I had 5+ consistent years under my belt. Once you’ve truly plateaued and have bloodwork data to prove it, then maybe. Right now, you’re still early. Ride your natural growth as long as you can.
-
James Johnson
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:00 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: First Cycle or Just Stick Natty Longer?
True. Gonna stay natty for now, track my lifts better, and focus on eating more. Appreciate the real talk.
Re: First Cycle or Just Stick Natty Longer?
Smart move bro. Most guys blow their first cycle too early and end up disappointed. Build a better foundation - when you finally do hop on, it’ll actually work the way it’s supposed to.
