Beta-Alanine Buzz -Real Performance or Just the Itch?

💊 Talk about pre-workouts, protein powders, creatine, and more.

Image
David Thompson
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:05 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Beta-Alanine Buzz -Real Performance or Just the Itch?

Post by David Thompson »

Don’t expect it to turn you into Superman overnight 😂 but it does give an edge for high-rep or endurance style training. Runners and CrossFit dudes love it too.
Brox88
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:44 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Beta-Alanine Buzz -Real Performance or Just the Itch?

Post by Brox88 »

Only downside if you go high dose fast, the face tingles are wild. I legit thought I was allergic the first time. 😂
NEllish68
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:48 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Beta-Alanine Buzz -Real Performance or Just the Itch?

Post by NEllish68 »

Haha same! First time I thought something was wrong with me. Glad to know it’s normal. Gonna stay consistent for a month and see how my endurance changes.
Post Reply