Page 1 of 1

How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:29 pm
by titem
How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:14 pm
by kagid
I usually plan the meals before buying anything so I do not end up with random ingredients sitting in the fridge

Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:20 pm
by jiyap
I try to build several meals around the same ingredients instead of buying completely different things for every meal

Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:21 pm
by raroxe
Freezing extra portions is probably the easiest way I have found to stop food from going bad

Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:37 pm
by xidh
check my fridge before going grocery shopping because I used to keep buying things I already had

Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:38 pm
by mejihe
Cooking smaller batches makes sense if you are not sure how much food you will actually eat

Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:41 pm
by javona
I keep vegetables that need to be used first at the front of the fridge so I remember them

Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:43 pm
by firat
Meal prepping does not mean you have to cook seven identical meals at once

Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:46 pm
by mitim
Using one ingredient in multiple recipes is a simple way to finish everything you buy