Are These AI Fitness Apps Really Dialed In… or Just Guessing?
Are These AI Fitness Apps Really Dialed In… or Just Guessing?
I’ve tried a couple of the “smart training” apps lately and the workouts feel kinda all over the place. They say it’s personalized, but I’m not convinced the AI actually understands my training history or goals. Anyone here actually getting solid results from these apps or is it mostly hype right now?
Re: Are These AI Fitness Apps Really Dialed In… or Just Guessing?
AI app had me doing deadlifts the day after heavy RDLs. My lower back said “nah fam.” Deleted it on the spot.
-
KeelllyP85
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:38 pm
Re: Are These AI Fitness Apps Really Dialed In… or Just Guessing?
The problem is these apps can’t see your form. You could be rounding your back like a scared cat and it’ll still be like, “Great job! +3 reps next week.”
That alone makes it a no for me.
That alone makes it a no for me.
Re: Are These AI Fitness Apps Really Dialed In… or Just Guessing?
I tried one of the popular ones for 6 weeks. It wasn’t terrible, but it kept switching exercises every other session. I couldn’t track progress because I wasn’t repeating anything long enough to improve.
Progress likes consistency, not chaos.
Progress likes consistency, not chaos.
-
David Thompson
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:05 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Are These AI Fitness Apps Really Dialed In… or Just Guessing?
What annoys me is they act like they’re analyzing your body with NASA tech. Bro, you’re just mixing templates and calling it “predictive.” Chill.
I’ll trust the OG Brosplits before I trust Skynet telling me to superset chest and hamstrings.
I’ll trust the OG Brosplits before I trust Skynet telling me to superset chest and hamstrings.
Re: Are These AI Fitness Apps Really Dialed In… or Just Guessing?
Honestly the only thing AI apps helped with was keeping me honest about rest times. I’m a chronic “scroll-between-sets” guy. The timer yelling at me actually helped.
-
James Johnson
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:00 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Are These AI Fitness Apps Really Dialed In… or Just Guessing?
I feel like they’re good for people who have no clue where to start. But once you know basic training principles progressive overload, good form, enough volume AI can’t really do better than what you’d do yourself.
Re: Are These AI Fitness Apps Really Dialed In… or Just Guessing?
Exactly. They’re basically fancy intro programs with some hype.
Re: Are These AI Fitness Apps Really Dialed In… or Just Guessing?
I’m not anti-AI. But for bodybuilding? Bro, so much depends on feel. Mind-muscle connection, pump, how fatigued you are, sleep, stress, life.
An app can’t sense any of that. It just sees reps on a screen.
An app can’t sense any of that. It just sees reps on a screen.
-
FrankJScott
- Posts: 1164
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2026 12:37 am
Awesome Bogota Airport Transfer Website
In response to the person asking about taxi to international airport, van airport service, fleet airport taxi, transfer for airport, van transportation services, private airport service, cheap hotel transfers, shared rides to airport, reserve a ride to the airport, shuttles in la, I highly suggest this this site for bogota airport transfer tips or airport sending service, transportation services dc, executive car service, taxi vans, book a van to airport, airport ride service near me, transfer private, airport shuttle, a ride to the airport, nice airport private transfers, which is worth considering with this super fast reply on bogota airport transfer blog as well as exclusive taxi and car service, bid for airport transfers, car service to seatac, all day car service, airport taxi suv, private car airport, 12 transfers, icon chauffeured services, chauffeur service to airport, van transportation near me, bearing in mind this over here on bogota airport transfer info which is also great. Also, have a look at this recommended bogota airport transfer site as well as driver airport pickup service, anywhere car service, hotel transport, airport taxi 8 seater, meet and greet service at airport, best car service in la, taxi transfer service, chauffeur pick up, dc shuttles, airport hotel shuttles, not to mention this the full details on bogota airport transfer info not to mention best airport taxi near me, luxury car services near me, ground transportation service, taxi service at airport, taxi airport transfers near me, and click here on for good measure. Check more @ Blog[/url] e389db8
