Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers
Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers
Anyone here working overnight? What meals help you stay full and not crash during 2AM hunger hits?
Re: Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers
Night shift here bro. Chicken, rice and veggies still king. I just split it into 2 smaller meals so I’m not starving at 2AM.
Re: Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers
Ground turkey with potatoes works great for me. Keeps me full and no crash like when I eat junk.
-
David Thompson
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:05 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers
Greek yogurt + protein powder is clutch during night shift. Easy, quick and actually fills you up.
Re: Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers
I do steak and rice before shift, then eggs and egg whites mid-shift. Keeps energy pretty steady all night.
Re: Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers
Oats with whey and some peanut butter. Slow digestion so you don’t get that hunger spike at like 2–3AM.
Re: Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers
Honestly bro, meal timing matters more than the food. I eat every 3–4 hours and that stopped the late-night crashes.
Re: Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers
Good stuff here, appreciate it. Gonna try splitting meals and adding yogurt or oats for that 2AM window 
