Page 1 of 1
Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2026 6:10 pm
by MarkB%223
A lot of people pushing higher calories lately are talking about digestive enzymes helping them break down food easier and avoid that heavy, bloated feeling. Some say it makes hitting macros way more manageable, especially during bulk phases. Anyone here tried adding enzymes and actually noticed better digestion or appetite?
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2026 6:19 pm
by Barry-65
Yeah bro, I started using enzymes when my calories got stupid high. Definitely helped with that heavy, stuffed feeling. Way easier to keep eating.
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2026 6:40 pm
by KeelllyP85
Not gonna lie, I thought it was kinda BS at first, but once I added them in, my digestion felt smoother. Less bloat for sure.
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2026 7:07 pm
by PRVictor8
Depends on how much you’re eating tbh. When I was pushing like 4k+ calories, enzymes actually made a difference.
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2026 7:21 pm
by JosephW
I only use them on big meals now. Helps me not feel like I’m about to explode after eating

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2026 7:46 pm
by NEllish68
Lowkey underrated. People focus on protein and carbs but forget digestion matters too. If you can’t break it down, what’s the point?
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2026 7:51 pm
by Kerry2Pn
Tried them during my last bulk noticed less gas and just felt lighter overall. Nothing crazy, but noticeable.
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2026 8:27 pm
by GablrlBG
Honestly, if your gut is already solid you might not need them. But if you’re struggling to eat more, they can help a bit.
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2026 8:34 pm
by AndyShaw5
Yeah I keep them around for cheat meals or when I’m force-feeding. Makes the whole process less miserable lol