Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

💊 Talk about pre-workouts, protein powders, creatine, and more.

Image
Post Reply
MarkB%223
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:59 pm

Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Post by MarkB%223 »

A lot of people pushing higher calories lately are talking about digestive enzymes helping them break down food easier and avoid that heavy, bloated feeling. Some say it makes hitting macros way more manageable, especially during bulk phases. Anyone here tried adding enzymes and actually noticed better digestion or appetite?
Barry-65
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:47 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Post by Barry-65 »

Yeah bro, I started using enzymes when my calories got stupid high. Definitely helped with that heavy, stuffed feeling. Way easier to keep eating.
KeelllyP85
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:38 pm

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Post by KeelllyP85 »

Not gonna lie, I thought it was kinda BS at first, but once I added them in, my digestion felt smoother. Less bloat for sure.
PRVictor8
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:51 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Post by PRVictor8 »

Depends on how much you’re eating tbh. When I was pushing like 4k+ calories, enzymes actually made a difference.
JosephW
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 11:26 am

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Post by JosephW »

I only use them on big meals now. Helps me not feel like I’m about to explode after eating 😂
NEllish68
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:48 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Post by NEllish68 »

Lowkey underrated. People focus on protein and carbs but forget digestion matters too. If you can’t break it down, what’s the point?
Kerry2Pn
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2025 7:10 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Post by Kerry2Pn »

Tried them during my last bulk noticed less gas and just felt lighter overall. Nothing crazy, but noticeable.
GablrlBG
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:46 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Post by GablrlBG »

Honestly, if your gut is already solid you might not need them. But if you’re struggling to eat more, they can help a bit.
AndyShaw5
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Post by AndyShaw5 »

Yeah I keep them around for cheat meals or when I’m force-feeding. Makes the whole process less miserable lol
Post Reply