Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
A lot of people pushing higher calories lately are talking about digestive enzymes helping them break down food easier and avoid that heavy, bloated feeling. Some say it makes hitting macros way more manageable, especially during bulk phases. Anyone here tried adding enzymes and actually noticed better digestion or appetite?
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Yeah bro, I started using enzymes when my calories got stupid high. Definitely helped with that heavy, stuffed feeling. Way easier to keep eating.
-
KeelllyP85
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:38 pm
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Not gonna lie, I thought it was kinda BS at first, but once I added them in, my digestion felt smoother. Less bloat for sure.
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Depends on how much you’re eating tbh. When I was pushing like 4k+ calories, enzymes actually made a difference.
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
I only use them on big meals now. Helps me not feel like I’m about to explode after eating 
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Lowkey underrated. People focus on protein and carbs but forget digestion matters too. If you can’t break it down, what’s the point?
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Tried them during my last bulk noticed less gas and just felt lighter overall. Nothing crazy, but noticeable.
Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Honestly, if your gut is already solid you might not need them. But if you’re struggling to eat more, they can help a bit.
