What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

🍽️ Share and discover meal plans for bulking, cutting, and performance.

Image
Post Reply
sigigya
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:47 pm

What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Post by sigigya »

Image
jiyap
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Post by jiyap »

Eating enough protein every single day. That alone made the biggest difference.
raroxe
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:41 pm

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Post by raroxe »

I stopped skipping breakfast and noticed my energy stayed consistent all day.
xidh
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:40 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Post by xidh »

Drinking way more water than I used to. I underestimated how much it affected everything.
mejihe
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:24 pm

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Post by mejihe »

Meal prepping on Sundays. I stopped relying on junk food during busy days.
dinaha
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:46 pm

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Post by dinaha »

Eating vegetables with almost every meal. Digestion and recovery both improved.
ninaco
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:01 am

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Post by ninaco »

Tracking my calories for a few months. It taught me how much I was actually eating.
rifem nirah
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Post by rifem nirah »

I began paying attention to portion sizes instead of completely avoiding my favorite foods. That made the habit easy to stick with long term.
Post Reply