Page 1 of 1

What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 5:58 pm
by sigigya
Image

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 6:05 pm
by jiyap
Eating enough protein every single day. That alone made the biggest difference.

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 6:18 pm
by raroxe
I stopped skipping breakfast and noticed my energy stayed consistent all day.

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 6:20 pm
by xidh
Drinking way more water than I used to. I underestimated how much it affected everything.

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 6:22 pm
by mejihe
Meal prepping on Sundays. I stopped relying on junk food during busy days.

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 6:24 pm
by dinaha
Eating vegetables with almost every meal. Digestion and recovery both improved.

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 6:49 pm
by ninaco
Tracking my calories for a few months. It taught me how much I was actually eating.

Re: What's the One Nutrition Habit That Changed Your Body the Most?

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2026 1:07 pm
by rifem nirah
I began paying attention to portion sizes instead of completely avoiding my favorite foods. That made the habit easy to stick with long term.