Page 1 of 1

What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 8:57 am
by sigigya
Image

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 8:58 am
by petor
I bought BCAAs because everyone at my gym was using them. Once I started eating enough protein, I realized I didn't really need them.

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 8:59 am
by reyan treh
Fat burners. They made me sweaty and jittery, but they didn't do anything my diet couldn't.

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 9:00 am
by tapiye
Detox teas. Total waste of money. They just made me run to the bathroom.

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 5:23 pm
by jiyap
Recovery drinks packed with fancy ingredients. Regular protein and a balanced meal worked just as well for me.

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 5:52 pm
by xidh
Herbal muscle boosters. I never noticed any measurable improvement in my workouts.

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 6:25 pm
by mejihe
Appetite suppressants. They weren't a long-term solution and didn't help build healthy habits.

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 6:58 pm
by deceron
Thermogenic capsules. Mostly just made my heart race.