What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

đź’Š Talk about pre-workouts, protein powders, creatine, and more.

Image
Post Reply
sigigya
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:47 pm

What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Post by sigigya »

Image
petor
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:59 pm

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Post by petor »

I bought BCAAs because everyone at my gym was using them. Once I started eating enough protein, I realized I didn't really need them.
reyan treh
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Post by reyan treh »

Fat burners. They made me sweaty and jittery, but they didn't do anything my diet couldn't.
tapiye
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Post by tapiye »

Detox teas. Total waste of money. They just made me run to the bathroom.
jiyap
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Post by jiyap »

Recovery drinks packed with fancy ingredients. Regular protein and a balanced meal worked just as well for me.
xidh
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:40 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Post by xidh »

Herbal muscle boosters. I never noticed any measurable improvement in my workouts.
mejihe
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:24 pm

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Post by mejihe »

Appetite suppressants. They weren't a long-term solution and didn't help build healthy habits.
deceron
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:17 am

Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?

Post by deceron »

Thermogenic capsules. Mostly just made my heart race.
Post Reply