
What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?
Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?
I bought BCAAs because everyone at my gym was using them. Once I started eating enough protein, I realized I didn't really need them.
-
reyan treh
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?
Fat burners. They made me sweaty and jittery, but they didn't do anything my diet couldn't.
Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?
Detox teas. Total waste of money. They just made me run to the bathroom.
Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?
Recovery drinks packed with fancy ingredients. Regular protein and a balanced meal worked just as well for me.
Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?
Herbal muscle boosters. I never noticed any measurable improvement in my workouts.
Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?
Appetite suppressants. They weren't a long-term solution and didn't help build healthy habits.
Re: What's the Most Overrated Supplement You've Tried?
Thermogenic capsules. Mostly just made my heart race.
