
How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
I split it across 5 meals. Around 30g each makes it way easier than trying to cram it all in at dinner.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Eggs for breakfast, chicken for lunch, Greek yogurt as a snack, and fish for dinner. That's pretty much my routine.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Protein shakes save me. I get about 50g from food before lunch, then use whey to fill the gaps.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Meal prepping is the only reason I can hit 150g consistently. If I don't prep, I end up way under.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Cottage cheese before bed has been a game changer. Easy 25g without much effort.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Chicken breast is my best friend. Boring sometimes, but it gets the job done.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Honestly, once you start tracking, 150g isn't as hard as it sounds.
