Page 1 of 1
How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 5:17 pm
by jiyap
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 5:44 pm
by raroxe
I split it across 5 meals. Around 30g each makes it way easier than trying to cram it all in at dinner.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 6:52 pm
by mejihe
Eggs for breakfast, chicken for lunch, Greek yogurt as a snack, and fish for dinner. That's pretty much my routine.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 6:53 pm
by dinaha
Protein shakes save me. I get about 50g from food before lunch, then use whey to fill the gaps.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 6:55 pm
by deceron
Meal prepping is the only reason I can hit 150g consistently. If I don't prep, I end up way under.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 7:00 pm
by javona
Cottage cheese before bed has been a game changer. Easy 25g without much effort.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 7:09 pm
by sigigya
Chicken breast is my best friend. Boring sometimes, but it gets the job done.
Re: How Do You Eat 150g of Protein a Day?
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 7:20 pm
by petor
Honestly, once you start tracking, 150g isn't as hard as it sounds.