Page 1 of 2
How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:50 am
by sigigya
How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:51 am
by petor
I focus more on hitting my daily totals than eating at the exact same times every day
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:51 am
by reyan treh
Irregular meal times do not really bother me as long as I know roughly what I have eaten by the end of the day
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:52 am
by tapiye
I usually log food right after eating so I do not forget what went into the meal
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:53 am
by cehayi
I plan my protein first because that is usually the hardest macro for me to catch up on later
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:53 am
by mitim
I keep my meals flexible and just adjust the remaining macros based on what I have already eaten
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:53 am
by mitim
I keep my meals flexible and just adjust the remaining macros based on what I have already eaten
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:54 am
by rifem nirah
I do not try to force six meals into my day when my schedule is unpredictable
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:55 am
by firat
Pre logging helps me a lot because I can see what macros are left even if dinner ends up being late
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:56 am
by javona
I keep a few simple meals available that I already know the calories and macros for