How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Tools, tips, and experiences on tracking calories and macros.
sigigya
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:47 pm

How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Post by sigigya »

How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
petor
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:59 pm

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Post by petor »

I focus more on hitting my daily totals than eating at the exact same times every day
reyan treh
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Post by reyan treh »

Irregular meal times do not really bother me as long as I know roughly what I have eaten by the end of the day
tapiye
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Post by tapiye »

I usually log food right after eating so I do not forget what went into the meal
cehayi
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:11 am

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Post by cehayi »

I plan my protein first because that is usually the hardest macro for me to catch up on later
mitim
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:13 am

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Post by mitim »

I keep my meals flexible and just adjust the remaining macros based on what I have already eaten
mitim
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:13 am

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Post by mitim »

I keep my meals flexible and just adjust the remaining macros based on what I have already eaten
rifem nirah
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Post by rifem nirah »

I do not try to force six meals into my day when my schedule is unpredictable
firat
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:20 am

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Post by firat »

Pre logging helps me a lot because I can see what macros are left even if dinner ends up being late
javona
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:07 am

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

Post by javona »

I keep a few simple meals available that I already know the calories and macros for
Post Reply